Matt Finch shares a powerful and potentially life-changing exercise called “7 Levels Deep” that he learned from a coaching client… who learned it from the originator of the exercise.
The easiest way to overcome addiction or achieve any other goal is to have a heart-centered “why” that drives you.
Without this, it’s much harder.
A “why” that originates from your mind is better than nothing…
But a “why” that comes from your heart can be life-changing.
It can help you transcend addiction or accomplish anything else you desire, too.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- How Matt found out about the “7 Levels Deep” exercise
- Garrett’s opioid recovery success story and interview on Episode 2 that shares his experience using the 7 Levels Deep exercise
- A mind-based “why” vs a heart-based why
- How the 7 Levels Deep exercise works
- Why the 7 Levels Deep exercise is so effective
- Different examples of answers from the 7 Levels Deep exercise
- How to complete the 7 Levels Deep exercise using this episode or with someone in-person
- Matt’s heart-based why for becoming an addiction recovery coach and online entrepreneur
Here are some recommended resources that may help: