Matt Finch discusses the multidimensional dynamics of why divisive politics has addicted so many people in recent years.
Overview of the main topics discussed:
- What is divisive politics?
- Why are divisive politics so addicting?
- What are the negative consequences of participating in it?
- How to untether yourself from ‘doomscrolling’
- How to develop a healthier relationship to politics
- How to systematize it
- 30-Day Reset of no politics or social media
- and much more
Recommended resources you might find useful:
Disclaimer: This episode is for informational/educational use only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with your physician if you believe you may have a health condition.