Anthony Hopkins, one of the greatest actors of all time, shares his story of alcoholism and recovery at an Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Speaker Meeting.
In this speech, Anthony Hopkins shares what alcoholism was like, what happened, and what his life is like now.
Here is an overview of his story:
- His love and obsession with alcohol
- The progression of his alcoholism
- When and why he finally admitted he was an alcoholic
- How he was introduced to Alcoholics Anonymous
- Finding a Higher Power and working the AA program
- How his obsession to drink alcohol was lifted from the very first AA Meeting
- and more!
Learn more below:
- AA.org (Alcoholics Anonymous Official Website)
Recommended resources you might find useful:
Disclaimer: This episode is for informational/educational use only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with your physician if you believe you may have a health condition.