Kelly Howell, the founder of Brain Sync, is a pioneer and expert in the field of Brainwave Technologies. Since the 1980s she has been creating audio programs that create positive transformations. Kelly discusses how subliminal messaging, binaural beats, and guided meditations can all work to significantly improve all areas of life.
In this episode, Matt Finch interviews Kelly Howell about her personal story of going through cocaine addiction in the 1980s and recovering using meditation and a shift in consciousness.
She then found her life’s purpose and path and became a pioneer and world authority in creating brainwave entrainment programs, subliminal messaging programs, guided meditations, and more.
About Kelly Howell
Kelly is a 6-time national bestselling audio author, meditation expert and motivational speaker who helps individuals achieve their personal and professional goals through her life-changing audio programs, seminars, retreats, and podcasts.
In the early 1980s, Kelly pioneered the use of binaural beat technology and guided meditation making audiotapes for friends, clients, and medical professionals.
Her work caught the interest of eminent brain researchers and neuroscientists, where she developed more advanced brainwave programs.
Remarkable research results catalyzed Kelly to bring her distinct brand of high-tech self-help to the mainstream, where she continues to educate and create innovative programs for positive change.
Kelly’s work is widely celebrated by biofeedback researchers, medical professionals and by millions of listeners worldwide.
About Brain Sync
Brain Sync Brainwave Technology is the simplest, most affordable way to directly tap into your higher potential and unleash your power to think, create, heal and to change.
There’s no training necessary, no need to travel anywhere or spend hundreds of dollars on complicated home training programs that take up a lot of your valuable time. Just 30 minutes a day will bring outstanding results.
When your brain is in balance your ability to think, learn, create and recall is remarkably enhanced. Perception expands, memory improves and you can concentrate more easily.
You sleep better and are more resilient to stress.
A balanced brain brings freedom from fear, worry and even addictions that have stood in the way of you experiencing more fulfillment and joy.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Matt Finch’s personal experiences and benefits using Kelly’s Brainwave Technology programs (especially The Secret Meditation, Oneness Meditation, Let it Go Meditation, Attract Wealth, and Manifest Prosperity)
- Kelly’s addiction to cocaine in the 1980s
- How Kelly used meditation to transcend addiction for good
- How Kelly was first exposed to audiotape self-help programs
- Why Kelly began making audiotapes for herself and for others
- Kelly’s most popular Brain Sync programs
- How brainwave entrainment works
- Overview of different brainwaves
- Beta waves (focus, concentration)
- Alpha waves (flow, creativity)
- Theta waves (trance, subconscious)
- Delta waves (sleep)
- Which brainwaves are best for addiction
- Combining binaural beats with subliminal messaging for synergistic benefits
- The power of subliminal messages and how they bypass the conscious and analytical/skeptical mind
- How theta waves work and why they are so healing
- Childhood theta waves, trauma, subconscious programming, and brain changes that can last a lifetime if they’re not addressed effectively
- The coronavirus covid-19 pandemic and worldwide fear and panic
- Kelly’s Let it Go 5-minute guided meditation for releasing stress and worries
Resources mentioned in this episode (Many of which are used and highly recommended by Matt Finch):
- Free Guided Meditations by Kelly Howell
- The Meditation Masterclass
- Brain Sync Audio Store