Matt interviews Brian Horneck, a holistic health teacher, consultant, herbalist, massage therapist, and medicine maker on alternative and integrative therapies for addiction and mental health recovery.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Brian’s history with using cannabis on and off
- How cannabis helped to numb him from feeling emotions as a coping tool at certain times
- Brian’s background story getting into natural medicines such as herbology, massage therapy, sweat lodge therapy, Native American Medicine, and his many years working as a medicine man in Tijuana, Mexico
- How people can begin to heal from repressing emotions with substances or other methods
- Various modalities of natural and psychological therapies for addictions, mental health issues, and more
How to get in touch with Brian Hornbeck: