Matt Finch shares his personal experience with caffeine addiction, workaholism, and food addictions from the past on and off 8+ years.
Many people have struggled with these addictions and they can be detrimental to your life at times of extremes while not using moderation.
The main topics discussed in this episode are:
- Caffeine addiction overview
- Signs of caffeine addiction
- Symptoms and negative consequences of caffeine addiction
- Caffeine tapering
- Caffeine withdrawal
- Caffeine withdrawal timeline
- Natural remedies for caffeine withdrawal
- Exhausted/depleted adrenal glands due to excess caffeine consumption
- Common signs and symptoms from workaholism
- Food addictions
- Biochemical imbalances caused or exacerbated from caffeine addiction or other substances
- Optimizing neurotransmitter production while quitting substances
Here are some helpful resources you may be interested in: