Researchers, scientists, doctors, health enthusiasts, and people with mental and physical health issues are raving about the benefits of CBD oil.
I myself am a HUGE fan of CBD oil. And I supplement with it daily.
By using CBD oil I feel more relaxed, happier, and my aches and pains from getting older have vanished. But CBD oil can offer even more benefits than this.
What is CBD Oil?
There is a lot of confusion about what exactly CBD oil is. Despite what many people think, CBD oil does not have THC in it. Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the main chemical compound found in the cannabis (aka marijuana) plant.
THC is a psychoactive compound. The word psychoactive means it alters the mind And if you’ve ever used marijuana you know exactly how THC alters the mind. It gets you high!!!
CBD… on the other hand… does NOT get you high…
Because CBD is not psychoactive.
Cannabidiol, better known as CBD, is one of the 104 chemical compounds known as cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. CBD is found in both industrial hemp and marijuana. And there has been a growing number of research studies on rats and humans that are showing us how healing and versatile this compound is for ailments such as addiction, chronic pain, anxiety, and many more which I’ll soon discuss.
The most common way to take CBD is by using CBD oil. CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant, then diluting it with a carrier oil like olive oil, hemp seed oil, or coconut oil.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Overview of CBD oil
- CBD oil mechanisms of action
- CBD oil growing popularity and trend
- Companies making poor quality supplements to get rich
- CBD oil physical health benefits
- CBD oil psychological health benefits
- CBD oil increases the effectiveness of the endocannabinoid system (ECS)
- CBD oil reduces glutamate toxicity
- CBD oil increases serotonin
- CBD oil stimulates hippocampal neurogenesis
- CBD oil reduce neuro-inflammation
- How to find the best CBD oil products
- Different types of CBD oil supplements (droppers, soft gels, vaporizers, drinks, edibles, topicals, etc.)
- How to use CBD oil
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Top Extracts Full Spectrum CBD Oil (1,000 mg)
- Self-Heal Balm for Topical Pain Relief & Repair (w/ CBD and DMSO)
Here are some recommended resources that may help: