Synopsis: Chris Scott interviews Claudia Christian about her story of using The Sinclair Method (TSM) to save her from alcoholism, and how she currently helps spread awareness of this scientific treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD).
About Claudia Christian
Claudia Christian is an American actress, singer, author, musician, and advocate. She is also the founder of the C Three Foundation, the world’s most recognized proponent of The Sinclair Method (TSM).
Claudia is the most recognized advocate of TSM, a treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) which she credits with saving her life in 2009. Christian made a documentary, One Little Pill, about the science behind this method.
Her TEDx talk on the subject has more than 2.7 million views and is responsible for helping thousands of people improve their relationship with alcohol by quitting or cutting back. Claudia is also the author of Journeys: Inspirational Stories Of Recovery From Alcohol Addiction Using A Breakthrough Scientific Method (2020).
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Claudia’s experiences with having alcohol use disorder
- The pink cloud phenomenon
- The revolving door or treatment and 12-step
- Researching The Sinclair Method
- Claudia’s experiences using The Sinclair Method for saving her from alcoholism
- The science and practice of using The Sinclair Method
- How The Sinclair Method works
- How naltrexone was like Claudia Christian’s “Freedom Pill”
- Strategic protocols for using naltrexone in different scenarios
- Some of the top lessons Claudia Christian has learned since recovering from alcohol
- Common obstacles people face when quitting drinking
- Common issues with traditional treatment and the stigma against using medicines for quitting alcohol
- Alcohol recovery strategies that actually work
Claudia Christian on Social Media: