Many physicians and nurses struggle with high rates of addiction, and Dr. Declan once typified the high-functioning yet heavy-drinking medical professional.
In this upbeat interview, Dr. Declan shares the strategies, influences, and unorthodox convictions that lead to him transcending alcohol forever.
Here are the topics discussed in this episode:
- Approaching recovery as a 30-Day Challenge
- Exploding the myth (and label) of the permanent alcoholic
- The telltale signs of having a problem with alcohol
- Unraveling the idea that there are lots of benefits to drinking alcohol
- Enjoying life naturally without alcohol
- Quitting alcohol before you hit rock bottom