In this episode, you’ll learn extraordinary concepts for nutrition and supplementation during addiction and mental health recovery.
Dr. Rebeca Eriksen, PhD MSc BSc (Hons) RD, is the Nutritional Consultant for Fit Recovery.
In addition to her work at the exclusive Executive Health Clinic in Marbella, Spain, she helps Chris Scott stay on top of cutting-edge research and ensure informational accuracy.
Dr. Eriksen has over ten years of clinical experience designing custom nutritional repair regimens for patients recovering from alcohol addiction and other disorders. She has a PhD in Nutritional Genetics from Imperial College London.
Here are some of the topics discussed in this episode:
- How to think about nutrition for addiction recovery
- The future of addiction recovery: “Precision nutrition” and clinical genetic testing
- Repairing the whole body – gut health, liver health, and brain health
- Supplements for liver regeneration and support
- The importance of the microbiome, probiotics, and prebiotics
- Diet guidelines for addiction recovery
Resources mentioned in this episode: