Coach Tana, a Fit Recovery Coach who has helped dozens of people transcend addiction and start building their Best Lives, gives a brief and uplifting pep talk. In this episode, Coach Tana gives a solo-cast on the strong, toxic, and controlling grip alcohol can have on you and your life.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Beginning feelings of a new relationship with alcohol
- Understanding the effect that alcohol can have
- What can happen when alcohol gain s control
- How easy it can be to start a co-dependent relationship with alcohol
- Gaining the confidence to stand up to alcohol
- It’s never to late to break up with alcohol
- Patience is key
- Coach Tana ends on a good mantra that can be used to stand up to alcohol.
Resources mentioned in this episode: