In this episode, you’ll hear a lecture given by Chris Scott for the Alliance for Addiction Solutions back in 2021, on Fit Recovery and the story behind it, how Chris transcended alcohol use disorder, supplements and diet tips, and much more.
In this training, you’ll learn about how Chris Scott became addicted to alcohol, how he couldn’t stop drinking, what happened for him to finally, quit, how he remained alcohol-free and built Fit Recovery, and there is even an epic Q & A section at the end that you’ll find very informative.
Overview of the main topics in this episode:
- Chris Scott’s story of alcohol addiction and recovery
- The biochemical aspect of alcohol addiction and recovery
- Mainstream rehabs and Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Big Pharma, Big Rehab, Dogmatic approaches
- Importance of diet and supplementation for alcohol detox and recovery
- Fitness and brain repair after quitting drinking
- Psychological strategies
- The Hierarchy of Recovery Model
- Biochemical Optimization
- Personal Development
- Reading and educating oneself on alcohol addiction and recovery therapeutics
- Q & A
Recommended resources you might find useful:
Disclaimer: This episode is for informational/educational use only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with your physician if you believe you may have a health condition.