Augment and strengthen recovery from addiction by learning about and working with the 7 Hermetic Principles. These principles are natural laws of the universe. In this episode, you’ll learn about Hermetic Philosophy and The 7 Hermetic Principles as described in THE KYBALION (1908) By Three Initiates.
The Seven Principles of Hermetic Philosophy are Mentalism, Correspondence, Vibration, Polarity, Rhythm, Cause and Effect, and Gender.
Overview of the main topics in this episode:
- What is Hermetic Philosophy?
- Principle of Mentalism.
- “THE ALL is Mind; the Universe is mental.”
- Principle of Correspondence.
- “As above, so below; as below, so above.”
- Principle of Vibration.
- “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.”
- Principle of Polarity.
- “Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites.”
- Principle of Rhythm.
- “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall.”
- Principle of Cause and Effect.
- “Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law.”
- Principle of Gender.
- “Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.”
Links to main resources from this episode:
Disclaimer: This episode is for informational/educational use only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with your physician if you believe you may have a health condition.