One of the main reasons people start to feel tired and not as good around the ages of 25-30 is due to the decline of growth hormone, which many researchers have termed ‘The Master Hormone’. Growth hormone declines with age and also from things like stress, drug/alcohol use, tumors, and much, much more. Luckily, it’s possible to increase growth hormones to optimized levels naturally, which may lead to more energy, a better mood, and more.
Not long ago, one of my coaching clients introduced me to a new supplement that changed my life within two weeks.
And now that I’ve been using it for over 7 months…
I can honestly say that it blows away any other product I’ve tried on the market.
Keep in mind… I’ve tried over 100 different products over the past 24 years…
And NOTHING COMPARES to the Physical, Mental, & Emotional health benefits that I’ve noticed using Somaderm Gel.
What makes Somaderm Transdermal HGH Gel so popular and effective are the 3 formulas included. One is for increasing Human Growth Hormone (HGH) — known as the “Master Hormone” — along with additional formulas for both adrenal support and thyroid support.
Additionally, Somaderm Gel is the only FDA registered, transdermal product containing homeopathic HGH that’s available without a prescription.
How Somaderm Gel Works
HGH injections are by prescription only, painful. and come with side effects, but Somaderm Gel is over-the-counter and maximum strength with no side effects.
- No Painful Injections Are Needed: Somaderm is applied topically and is quickly absorbed in the bloodstream. HGH pills/sprays are worthless because HGH is destroyed in the saliva and gut.
- Thousands of Dollars Cheaper Than Injections: Prescription HGH injections cost thousands of dollars, but Somaderm Transdermal HGH Gel costs only $2 to $6 a day depending on the dose you use.
- Additional Formulas For Adrenal & Thyroid Support: If all Somaderm did was maximize HGH levels it would be amazing, but it also has formulas to boost adrenal and thyroid support, making it truly extraordinary.
Somaderm Gel Ingredients
Active Ingredients: GLANDULA SUPRARENALIS SUIS 6x, THYROIDINUM 8x, SOMATROPIN 30x
Inactive IngredientsPURIFIED WATER*, PHENOXYETHANOL & CAPRYLYL GLYCOL & SORBIC ACID*, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF*, CAMELLIA SINENSIS, (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER*, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT *, VITEX AGNUSCASTUS (CHASTE TREE) FRUIT*, EPIMEDIUM SAGITTATUM (EPIMEDIUM) AERIAL PARTS*, GINKGO BILOBA (GINKGO) LEAF*, MUCUNA PRURIENS (VELVET BEAN) SEED*, DIOSCOREA VILLOSA (WILD YAM) ROOT*, SODIUM HYDROXIDE*, ASCORBIC ACID*, PEG-33 & PEG-8 DIMETHICONE & PEG-14*, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, TOCOPHEROLS (Soy)*, EDETATE DISODIUM*, NATURAL PLANT EXTRACT*, POTASSIUM SORBATE **EXTRACT*
Somaderm Gel Directions:
- Apply 2 full pumps in the morning and 2 full pumps in the evening.
- Apply five days on, two days off.
- For intensive use, apply 4 full pumps in the morning and 4 full pumps in the evening.
You may apply SOMADERM Gel to your underarms, forearms, wrists, and behind the knees. Applied locations should be rotated so that no area of the skin gets overused. Due to hormones being stored in the fatty tissue layer, SOMADERM Gel should always be applied to the thin areas of skin, wherever veins are visible. This will ensure that SOMADERM Gel will be transported directly to the bloodstream.
How To Order Somaderm Gel
It’s not cheap stuff, and since the product is such high-quality and a bottle lasts up to two months, the price is a bit up there, but more than worth it.
Here’s how to get yourself a bottle of Somaderm Gel:
- Click here to visit NewULife.com/oas – It will take you to the ordering page where you have two options.
- You then decide which option you want.
- I get the Somaderm Monthly Autoship which makes it $149.99 a month, and it’s easy to cancel at any time you want.
- Some people choose the One-Time Purchase option, but it’s $169.99 if you do this.
- The best way is to choose Monthly-Autoship to get the $20 off, then try it out for a few weeks, and either:
- Get a refund if it’s not amazing
- Cancel Autoship if you don’t want to buy more
- Note: I will make a small commission when you purchase Somaderm Gel, but the company pays for this and not you. Win-Win!
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- The importance of Growth Hormone (aka Human Growth Hormone, HGH, Somatropin)
- How growth hormone declines with age
- Other factors that lead to declining growth hormone levels
- Symptoms of low growth hormone
- Benefits of increasing growth hormone levels
- How to increase growth hormone levels
- HGH prescription injections pros and cons
- HGH precursor supplements pros and cons
- Intermittent fasting (IF) pros and cons
- Somaderm Gel
- Dr. Kevin Greene on the benefits of HGH and hormone-signaling using Somaderm
- The ‘Holy Trinity’ in Somaderm Gel (Somatropin HGH, Thyroid Support, Adrenal Support)
- Somaderm Gel ingredients
- Somaderm Gel benefits
- How to purchase Somaderm Gel
- How to use Somaderm Gel
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Matt Finch’s New U Life Independent Marketing Consultant Website
- Checkout Page to Purchase Somaderm Gel as one of Matt Finch’s Customers
- Matt Finch cell number: 619-952-6011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org