In this illuminating episode, Chris Scott and Fit Recovery Coach Tana Peaco discuss the ups and downs of conquering alcohol dependence.
Tana shares her personal story along with the strategies that helped her to repair her brain, body, and spirit.
Here are some of the topics discussed in this episode:
- How alcohol addiction can occur after long phases of “responsible drinking”
- Turning to alcohol as a young teenager
- Staying persistent in the face of multiple “slips” back into drinking
- Summoning the resolve to finally quit once and for all
- Using supplements and exercise to feel better after quitting drinking
- Conquering psychological alcohol cravings
- Bouncing back from setbacks and “kindling”
- Finding exciting alternatives to drinking in a culture obsessed with alcohol
- Forging a new direction after leaving alcohol behind
Resources discussed in this episode: