Learn in-depth strategies for purchasing low-budget foods and supplements for detox and recovery during times of inflation and economic recession. Matt Finch provides you with a plethora of valuable info on macro-nutrients, micro-nutrients, addiction recovery and relapse prevention diets, and relevant resources that you’ll absolutely love.
Overview of the main topics in this episode:
- What are Addiction Recovery Nutrients?
- Macro-nutrients (carbs, fat, protein, fiber, water)
- Micro-nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, omega-3’s, antioxidants, etc.)
- Nutrient-Rich Diet/Program
- Pro-Recovery Diet generalizations to customize for yourself
- Brain Type/Health Assessment Dr. Daniel Amen of Amen Clinics
- Nutrition Resources (books, podcasts, etc.)
- Revisiting Inflation and Economic Recession, Food Shortages, etc.
- Low Budget tips for Macro-nutrients (foods, drinks)
- Low Budget tips for Micro-nutrients (supplements)
- Getting the most bang for your buck
- Avoiding Unnecessary Spending Habits (Starbucks, Grubhub, Uber Eats, Pizza Delivery, etc.)
Links to main resources from this episode:
- Fundamentals of Nutrition with John Finch (Ep. 292)
- Julia Ross on Pro-Recovery Diet and Amino Acid Therapy (Ep. 188)
- Dr. Daniel Amen’s Free Brain Type/Health Assessment
- The Mood Cure by Julia Ross
- The Power to Change by Craig Groeschel
- Alliance for Addiction Solutions
- Julia Ross Cures
- Academy of Addiction and Mental Health Nutrition
- Nutrition 4 Recovery
- Nutritional Foundations Course
- Total Alcohol Recovery Course
- Ultimate Opioid Detox Course
- Self Heal School Virtual Classes
- Self Heal School Herbal Medicine Products
- Ayurvedic Dosha Quiz
- Metabolic Type Quiz
- Recovery Coaching with Matt Finch
- Recovery Coaching with Tana Peaco
Questions? Email email@example.com
Right-click here and save as to download this episode on your computer.
Disclaimer: This episode is for informational/educational use only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with your physician if you believe you may have a health condition.
Leave a Reply