Synopsis: Matt Finch interviews Melissa Feick, an intuitive, author, and spiritual teacher, on the topics of addiction, trauma, emotions, intentions, morning routines, presence, joy, bliss, the ascension we’re all undergoing, spiritual expansion, and much more.
About Melissa Feick
Melissa Feick is the founder of the Spiritual Expansion Academy. Melissa is an Ascension teacher, healer, coach, speaker, and an advanced intuitive.
Melissa’s passion is Ascension and expanding the consciousness of the planet by supporting the spiritual community. She is an open channel to the Ascension frequencies and sacred Light Codes and loves to share that wisdom with you.
All of Melissa’s current classes are online including an Akashic Records certification and an Ascension Light Code Activation class. Her book A Radical Approach to the Akashic Records: Master Your Life and Raise Your Vibration is consistently an #1 Amazon Best Seller.
She has been studying Metaphysics for most of her life and she’s has been teaching Metaphysical classes for over 20 years and has been an intuitive reader for over 22 years.
Melissa is passionate about helping others to raise their vibration, feel more on purpose, and become the power of Joy. She shares powerful activations and wisdom in her classes online. Melissa is available to travel and teach at your location. She is also available for a limited amount of one-on-one coaching.
Certifications & Trainings:
- BS Psychology
- Angel Therapy Practitioner® Certified Through Doreen Virtue
- The Reconnection®
- Theta Healing™ Practitioner, Instructor
- Theta Healing™ Intuitive Anatomy Practitioner, Instructor
- Reference Point Therapy™ Practitioner, Instructor
- Rapid Personal Transformation™ Practitioner, Instructor
- Chakra Healing and Balancing Certified Intuitive Counselor
- Reiki Master
- Intuitive Coaching
- Energy Healing Mystery School Graduate
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- How people that overcome substance abuse or addiction often develop other addictions such as workaholism, caffeine addiction, sex addiction, dramatic/toxic relationship addictions, or others
- Doing the inner-work to grow
- Happiness is not found in outside things but within ourselves
- The reactive morning “anti-routine”
- Empowering and proactive morning routine tips
- Connecting to your heart and listing your intentions for the day before getting out of bed, while still in theta/alpha brain waves (the subconscious programming brain waves!)
- Spending time immersed in nature for health and healing
- Going stir crazy and even getting mental health issues from being at home too much (due to a lack of novelty and change)
- How to break negative momentum in the areas of neurotic thinking, out of control addiction, consuming too much negative news and other negative content
- Being mindful of what you’re consuming in regards to online content, foods, beverages, negative ideas, etc.
- How to stop being a victim, take your power back, and be less fearful
- How to notice when you’re lying to yourself
- How to challenge your negative thoughts about the future
- How to figure out what your behavioral blindspots are
- How to live a life of moderation and non-attachment
- Enhancing compassion for self and others
- The Divine Love Meditation
- Melissa’s best-selling book, A Radical Approach to the Akashic Records
- The Spiritual Expansion & Ascension Podcast with Melissa Feick
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Divine Love Meditation (Free MP3 Download)
- A Radical Approach to the Akashic Records: Master Your Life and Raise Your Vibration
- Spiritual Expansion & Ascension Podcast with Melissa Feick