It’s incredibly common for high-functioning executives to feel trapped by alcohol, and Jon knows this dilemma well.
Despite his stellar work performance and happy marriage, his alcoholic alter-ego “Freddy” threatened everything during weekends and work events.
In this brief yet uplifting episode, Jon talks about the strategies that worked for him and his newfound epiphanies at 6 months alcohol-free.
Here are the topics discussed in this episode:
- Drastically increased mental “RAM” from quitting drinking
- Identifying problem drinking while being surrounded by heavy drinkers
- Jon’s binge drinking alter-ego, “Freddy”
- The experience of being newly alcohol-free at corporate events
- Taking responsibility and owning your plan to get better
- Enduring early recovery and building up your endorphins back up using natural supplements
Resources discussed in this episode:
Right-click here and save as to download this episode on your computer.
Leave a Reply