David Dardashti has decades of experience treating people with addiction, neurological and other disorders using a natural compound called ibogaine.
He continues to educate himself on the therapeutic powers of ibogaine, which he states is not a drug, but a “trigger” that activates the body’s innate healing system.
David has over 250 different protocols for treating people’s disorders with ibogaine, which means that he and the doctors he works with truly embody the principle of “customized treatment regimens for each individual.”
Currently, David has treated nearly 7,000 people using ibogaine, and the myriad testimonials on his YouTube channel Ibogaine By David Dardashti, verify the massive impact he’s had at changing lives.
David’s Ibogaine Clinic was founded by him over 15 years ago, and it’s located in the beautiful Playa del Carman, Mexico, which is about a 30-40 minute drive from the airport in Cancun.
What got David interested in ibogaine was his own experience suffering from a year of feeling horrible after coming off OxyContin.
David had been suffering from severe migraines since he was a little boy, and sometimes they would last 2-3 days.
And about 28-30 years ago, he had a doctor that introduced him to Percocet, which was prescribed to David to treat the constant migraines he was having.
- At first, he was taking 5 mg Percocet, but soon “graduated” to OxyContin, and eventually, he was all the way up to 300 mg a day.
- He looked up the ingredients and said to himself “oh my God I’m taking heroin!”
- One day David stopped lying to himself and realized he was addicted and not just using the pills for headaches.
- And he ended up quitting cold-turkey, and then suffering from acute withdrawal and then lingering post-acute withdrawal symptoms for the next year of his life.
- David recalls that even his three years of training in the Israeli army seemed like a joke in comparison to the living hell of that year after quitting OxyContin.
- Nowadays David can’t even look at an opiate pill without feeling sick.
Learning About Ibogaine
After recovering from OxyContin addiction, two doctors approached David while he was living in Miami, Florida.
- The doctors told him “We have something very special. We get people off addiction, opiates, and everything else in one week.”
- David was skeptical about ibogaine and said “Are you kidding? Who are you fooling? This is the biggest lie I’ve ever heard in my life.”
- So David hired two undercover agents to pretend like they were patients at the clinic, and they came back and said that Ibogaine Therapy was totally real. With their own eyes, the agents saw people having no withdrawal and feeling better as a result of using Ibogaine Therapy.
- David could hardly believe it.
Purchasing the Ibogaine Clinic
He ended up visiting the Ibogaine Clinic to see it for himself, and then he bought the company from them because they owed taxes and lots of other money too.
- Next, David purchased a bunch of new equipment and other things and significantly improved the entire clinic.
- As a result of David running the Ibogaine Clinic, they went from having two patients a month to 25 patients a month in only around 120 days.
Over 15 years later, Ibogaine Clinic By David Dardashti is now the premiere treatment program where people from all over the world come to get treated for:
Opioid addiction, alcohol addiction, methamphetamine addiction, cocaine addiction, nicotine addiction, other substance addictions, anxiety, depression, neurological disorders…
And a superabundance of other mental and physical health issues.
Overview of the Ibogaine Clinic
David’s Ibogaine Clinic is located in a double-gated, resort-style community in Playa del Carmen, which is about half an hour from Cancun airport which is where they have patients fly in for treatment.
The luxury treatment facility has most of the amenities that you would expect such as:
- Private bedrooms and bathrooms
- Private patios for some rooms
- Bird sanctuary in the gated community
- Mayan ruins nearby
- Private swimming pool
David believes that the location of his facility plays a key role in the healing that takes place while you are there.
Whether you just want to relax by the pool and listen to the exotic birds nearby, to overcome executive burnout or stress, or you enjoy shopping, both comforts can be found at the gated community where the Ibogaine Clinic is conveniently located.
Standards of Care
The healing nature of ibogaine treatment has helped thousands of people overcome addiction, PTSD, depression, and a wide range of mental and physical illnesses.
- David’s center maintains the highest standards of care utilizing cutting-edge medical equipment and highly trained medical staff.
- They only use the highest pharmaceutical grade of Ibogaine which is 99.9% pure.
- To ensure the safety of the patients, the facility staffs 15 specialists including medical doctors, nurses, addiction specialists, counselors, psychologists, and David Dardashti who himself has studied ibogaine for more than 15 years.
- Although there may be many ibogaine treatment facilities in countries where the substance is legal, David’s Ibogaine Clinic says they have the highest success rates in the industry, which is all made possible due to their high standards of care.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- The plant pharmacology of ibogaine
- How ibogaine works in the central nervous nervous
- The physiological changes of the brain from drug dependence
- Ibogaine as a “trigger” which activates the innate healing properties of the body
- Ibogaine Treatment for opioid addiction
- Suboxone as a “mixture of heroin combined with superglue”
- Ibogaine Treatment for Suboxone detox
- Ibogaine Treatment for Subutex detox
- Ibogaine Treatment for methadone detox
- Ibogaine Treatment for detoxing from addictive substances
- Executive Burnout
- Ibogaine Treatment for Executive Burnout
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ibogaine Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- The 1-2 hour intake process of the Ibogaine Clinic
- Safety of the Ibogaine Clinic
- The difference between iboga root powder and 99% pure pharmaceutical ibogaine
- Ibogaine Clinic treatment staff (medical staff, counseling and therapy staff)
- Patient success stories after being treated at the Ibogaine Clinic
- Mark’s story of getting off Suboxone after being treated by David and his staff
- Anthony’s story of getting off Fentanyl by visiting the Ibogaine Clinic
Resources mentioned in this episode: