Coach Tana, a Fit Recovery Coach who has helped dozens of people transcend addiction and start building their Best Lives, gives a brief and uplifting pep talk. In this episode, Coach Tana gives a solo-cast on asking yourself who you are, focusing on your life’s mission, and shaping the best version on you.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Who you are during the good and the bad?
- Examine where you put your focus
- Tana talks about the hardships that come with self-discovery
- The need for a clear vision to accomplish goals
- How the “daily grind” should be to work on yourself
- The importance of not forgetting to care for yourself when caring for others
- Working on yourself is hard work
- A personal story about Tana and her son
- References to inspirational quotes to help take charge
- Desire for peace can be greater than desire to drink
- What you surround yourself and your focus with can shape how to see yourself
- What is your life’s mission?
Resources mentioned in this episode: