Chris and Matt were finally able to end their addictions by using specific nutritional supplements as the core foundation of their treatment.
Chris began exercising after he quit drinking and didn’t know about supplements for recovery, but he did learn about supplements for increasing muscle size and strength while weight training and eating right.
Fortunately, these bodybuilding supplements were also highly effective for alcohol recovery, and Chris began to feel better fast after he quit alcohol.
Matt also didn’t know much at all about supplements that could potentially help him feel better after quitting opioids. Luckily, a family member who knew he had recently detoxed from heroin sent him some supplements that were designed to restore healthy levels of dopamine, endorphins, GABA, and serotonin.
Which are important neurotransmitters for feeling happy, calm, motivated, energized, and balanced, that often become severely depleted after long-term drug addiction.
Here are the main topics and resources discussed in this episode:
- The key supplements which helped Chris feel better while quitting alcohol
- The key supplements which helped Matt feel better while detoxing from alcohol and while quitting opioids
- Some of the top supplements for alcohol recovery
- Some of the top supplements for opioid recovery
- Supplements for Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS)
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids
- Omega-3 fish oils
- Mucuna pruriens for natural dopamine production
- Dopatone by Apex Energetics
- Gabatone by Apex Energetics
- Magnesium Citrate
- Acupuncture for addiction recovery
- Nutrition for addiction recovery
- Exercise for addiction recovery
- Homeopathic Transdermal HGH Gel
- CBD oil
- NAD+ Nasal Spray
- REAL NAD+ Sublingual
- High-altitude single estate organic coffee beans
- The phenomenon of “Bio-Hacking”
- Biochemical Optimization overview and strategies
- Total Alcohol Recovery 2.0
- Ultimate Opiate Detox 4.0