Coach Tana, a Fit Recovery Coach who has helped dozens of people transcend addiction and start building their Best Lives, gives a brief and uplifting pep talk. In this episode, Coach Tana gives a solo-cast on the effects of letting fear ruminate in your mind and how to take charge of these negative thoughts.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Defining ‘fear’
- The different manifestations of fear
- Normalizing the emotions you feel
- Learning to take control of negative thoughts
- Why is it hard to do the right thing?
- How to create a positive mindset
- The ultimate person with the power is YOU
- Distractions that should be limited
- Knowing when enough is enough
- Learning to change your outlook on a situation
Resources mentioned in this episode: