Synopsis: Matt Finch interviews Coach Tana, a Fit Recovery coach. They discuss the importance of personalizing your recovery process, and they talk about some free online questionnaires and resources that you can take to figure out which path is best for you.
About Coach Tana
Coach Tana specializes in assisting clients to build individualized Hierarchy of Alcohol Recovery treatment plans with clear milestones and a custom blueprint for freeing yourself from the chains of alcohol addiction.
Tana works closely with Chris Scott, and has joined him in YouTube videos and podcast episodes that have collectively garnered tens of thousands of views and listens.
Tana is an alcohol recovery coach certified by the Academy of Addiction & Mental Health Nutrition.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Describing traditional recovery resources
- Learning the ability to customize your recovery to best fit you
- Addiction can be a part of getting rid of pain
- Recognizing how easy it is to get caught up with a substance
- Importance of applied knowledge
- Listing some online questionnaires and resources
- Describing what each resource offers
- Learning about yourself and your personality
- Knowing it’s okay to put yourself first and take care of yourself
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Julia Ross’s Mood Type Questionnaire
- Dr. Amen’s Brain Health Assessment
- Gretchen Rubin’s Four Tendencies Quiz
Disclaimer: This episode is for informational/educational use only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with your physician if you believe you may have a health condition.