Synopsis: Matt Finch interviews Diane L. Haworth, the founder of the Be Love Principles and a Heart-Centered Success Coach, author, speaker, and host on the Awake TV Network. If you could use more clarity, confidence, peace, joy, and connection in your own life, this is an episode that you will not want to miss.
Learn how to navigate addiction, recovery, and life in general with the help of divine intelligence, the Be Love Principles, and other psychosocial and spiritual therapies.
About Diane L. Haworth
Diane L. Haworth is the founder of the Be Love Principles, a Heart-Centered Success Coach, speaker, author, and host on the Awake TV Network.
Although her professional life spanned 30+ years in the marketing field, Diane has always been intrigued with holistic healing including energy work, nutrition, and the power of individual beliefs to influence personal health. She studied various spiritual techniques, coaching methods, and energy modalities for over 25 years in search of answers to issues in her own life.
After freeing herself from illness, excessive weight, and an unsupportive relationship, she wanted to help others find the freedom and happiness she now enjoys. As a result, Diane is passionate about helping those who are ready to transform their lives and attract the joy she feels is our birthright.
- Since 2007, Diane has specialized in blending traditional coaching practices with spiritual truths to help clients release mental, physical, and spiritual blocks to success in all areas of their life.
- Her personal quest for a more stable life led her to understand the power and freedom of living guided by inner divine wisdom and a new phase of her career began.
- In May 2018, she experienced what she calls a “direct divine download” resulting in what she now calls the Be Love Principles, and is dedicated to sharing this process with a global audience.
- Diane holds a BS in Mass Communications, an MBA, is a student of A Course In Miracles, the Enneagram, mystic, spiritual and metaphysical studies as well as being certified in a variety of healing modalities and coaching programs.
- Her first book, “How to Choose Love When You Just Want to Slap Somebody” was published by Balboa Press in August 2014.
- She hosted her TV show, “Heart-Centered Success with Diane L Haworth” in the Washington, DC area for two years before becoming a host on the AWAKE TV Network.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- How Diane L. Haworth recovered from a fear-based life, an abusive relationship, stress, and health issues by getting into meditation after her minister did a talk on it at their church in Virginia in the 1990s.
- Diane’s spiritual experience that led to the creation of the Be Love Principles
- Living from fear vs living from love
- Making decisions and engaging in behaviors based on fear vs love
- The energy, frequency, vibration of love
- Overview on the Be Love Principles
- How to gain more clarity, confidence, peace, joy, and connection in life
- How to sustain clarity, confidence, peace, joy, and connection once you’ve attained it
- How to take a step back from life, breathe, and communicate with divine intelligence
- How to notice and appreciate the divine spark in every human regardless of their behaviors or beliefs
- How to choose love even when you want to slap someone
- How to harness the power of the Be Love Principles for addiction, recovery, and life
- How to transform your thinking and behaving in empowering heart-centered ways
- How to overcome challenges more easily by tapping into divine love
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Be Love Principles Free Meditation Audio Download
- Be Love Principles Free Class By Joining the Email List
- Living the Be Love Principles 6-Module 20-Video Course