Matt and Chris discuss a variety of topics on addiction and recovery including the way they view drugs and alcohol, addiction, and their methods for loving life without needing to use unhealthy habits like alcohol and drug abuse.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- The summer so far…
- The continuing pandemic
- Keeping up with routines and habits that are healthy and adaptive
- Matt and Chris share their model of addiction recovery
- Harm Reduction vs Total Abstinence
- Thinking for yourself
- The Power of Human Connection
- Benefits of Hugging Therapy
- Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage
- Biohacking Recovery
- Transcending Addiction for Good
Here are the resources mentioned in the outro of this episode:
Right-click here and save as to download this episode on your computer.
Leave a Reply