Synopsis: Chris Scott and Matt Finch discuss intrinsic and extrinsic incentives and how to incentivize your recovery journey or other areas of your life. They also discuss how to use incentives for skill-stacking and resource-staking to make the journey to recovery easier.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- The tendency to focus on the negatives rather than the positives
- Defining what an incentive is
- Discussing the difference between intrinsic & extrinsic
- Mentioning other types of incentives
- Transitioning extrinsic incentives into intrinsic incentives
- Importance of wanting change for yourself
- Learning to be intentional with incentives
- Importance of skill-stacking and resource-stacking
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Disclaimer: This episode is for informational/educational use only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with your physician if you believe you may have a health condition.