Matt Finch and Chris Scott discuss a wide variety of topics, including exercise, cognitions, values, beliefs, manifesting, energetic vibrations, the Law of Attraction, and other strategies and tactics for recovery and transcending addiction.
Often people are unaware that the way they feel either attracts or repels certain things from manifesting into their lives.
In this episode you’ll learn how this works and how to raise your vibration to attract more of what you want in life.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Exercise as a natural way to banish feelings of stress and negativity
- Importance of having an accountability and support system for achieving goals like addiction recovery, health, and any other goals
- Ectomorphs, mesomorphs, and endomorphs
- Is it possible to quit an addiction and stay clean without having at least one or more confidants?
- The epidemic of loneliness in the U.S.
- Creating powerful incentives to achieve exercise goals such as setting a goal to look the best you’ve ever looked
- Committing to health, fitness, growth, and contribution
- Harnessing your ego where doing so is useful to get momentum
- Different ways to get your daily sweat
- When your euphoria is a slave to drugs or alcohol
- Desensitized endorphin receptors, dopamine receptors, and other receptors from the regular use of alcohol and certain drugs
- Courage in the face of difficulty and how it’s the spark needed to start your drug or alcohol detox
- Emerging from the lockdown better off overall than before the lockdown
- Defying the odds
- Born healthy and then over the years how we start to get less and less healthy
- Treating your brain and body well
- The collective unconscious and other Jungian theories
- The Hero’s Journey & The Artist’s Journey
- Twisting the plot to make yourself the protagonist hero in your life story
- Tuning into the highest frequency you can
- Why your vibration attracts or repels things that you want
- Beliefs are thoughts that you’ve had over and over again
- The Law of Attraction
- Basic laws of manifesting
- Feeling gratitude, contentment, happiness, joy, love, appreciation, and other high vibration emotions vs. feeling boredom, depression, anger, jealousy, resentment, and other low vibration emotions
- What you focus on you get more of
- Internal locus of control vs. external locus of control
- Negativity bias
- Getting to a state of equanimity
- How exercise helps you feel more equanimity
Resources mentioned in this episode: