Matt and Chris discuss the fascinating topic of nootropics and smart drugs in the treatment of addiction recovery and much more. Nootropics are helping people recover from addiction in many places around the globe.
College students, entrepreneurs, athletes, and other people commonly use nootropics to boost performance and enhance mental well-being.
The use of nootropics for addiction recovery is not yet wide stream, but it just may become that way in a few years or less.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Matt tries a new nootropic called ON by Kyani at the beginning of the podcast and he talks about the effects once they start kicking in
- Chris mentions some of his favorite nootropics including Lion’s Mane Mushroom and more
- The use of nootropics for addiction, withdrawal, and recovery
- The difference between nootropics and smart drugs
- How to use nootropics
- Nootropics that can be taken daily
- Nootropics and smart drugs that need to be cycled or if taken daily can lead to dependence
- Nutrition for addiction recovery and mental health
- Some of Chris and Matt’s favorite nutrition, supplement, and health biohacks for recovery and optimization
Here are the resources mentioned in the outro of this episode:
Right-click here and save as to download this episode on your computer.
Leave a Reply