Synopsis: Chris Scott and Matt Finch share many of their greatest spiritual, mental, and emotional optimization concepts learned from mentors such Sir David Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D. (author of Letting Go) Michael A. Singer (author of The Untethered Soul), Tony Robbins (author of Unlimited Power), and others. Addiction can be holistically treated and recovered from… and when individuals address the biochemical, psychological, social, environmental, and spiritual pillars, transforming and lasting breakthroughs can occur.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Describing Letting Go by Sir David Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.
- Defining “unconscious guilt”
- Personal examples of unconscious guilt
- Understanding the difference between a healthy level of stress and dangerous levels of stress
- How the ego, superego, and the id can affect these stressors and guilt
- Defining Lower frequency emotions and higher frequency emotions
- How to elevate consciousness and transcend levels of consciousness
- Describing The Untethered Soul and The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- Explaining the feeling of spiritual euphoria
- How stress can affect multiple systems in the body
- Encouraging others to look for information in readily available mediums like the internet
- The importance of action
- Describing Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
- Looking for purpose in your actions
- How to live as consciously as possible
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Letting Go by Sir David Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
Recovery Programs you may be interested in: