Matt & Chris share with you their ideas about standards, how to raise your standards, why you get what you put up with and tolerate in life, and how to set higher aims for yourself…
While creating breakthroughs in the process.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- What are standards?
- How do standards work?
- How can you really know what your standards are?
- How to evaluate your standards and take stock
- How to raise your standards in important domains of life?
- How to create breakthroughs
- ‘The Ultimate Success Formula’
- Chris and Matt share their old standards in addition to their new standards post-addiction
- “You get what you put up with in life”
- “You get what you tolerate”
- “The only way to create change and sustain over the long-term is to raise your standards”
- Examples about Tony Robbins, David Goggins, and Jocko Willink
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Right-click here and save as to download this episode on your computer.
Leave a Reply