Chris Scott interviews Tana Peaco, a Fit Recovery Coach who has helped dozens of people transcend addiction and start building their Best Lives.
Once a member of Chris’s online course, Total Alcohol Recovery 2.0, Tana is now in her 3rd year alcohol-free, and has also studied supplementation for alcohol recovery at the Academy For Addiction & Mental Health Nutrition.
If you want to learn more about natural supplements for supporting recovery, be sure to listen to this episode!
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- How supplementation changed Tana’s life personally and the lives of her clients
- Tana’s 2 favorite amino acids for biochemical repair and mood stability
- Tana’s strategies for taking natural supplements
- The #1 reason people aren’t getting enough nutrients in modern society
- The “nocebo effect” with natural supplements – and when to actually be cautious
- “Minimum effective dosage” vs mega-dosing for amino acids
- Set up a discounted session with Tana Peaco! (limited time offer)
- Why natural supplements are valuable for long-term repair and not just for short-term “drug-like effects” or mood boosts
- Why many people feel malaise in recovery without realizing the Missing Links in their recovery programs are biochemical (and not just emotional)
- How Tana’s progress pictures motivated her to change
- How Tana’s unbalanced brain – the “little voice in the back of her head” – kept leading her back to alcohol despite her sincere vows to quit
- How people get sabotaged by alcohol or addiction to drugs
- How Tana discovered natural supplementation and used Chris’s course to get better
- How biochemical repair extinguishes cravings and frees people from addiction
- Tana’s experience with getting off her SSRI after taking it for 10 years
- Tips for the “Maintenance Phase”
- Further information on Fit Recovery Coaching
- 80% discount on a Consultation Session with Tana Peaco (LIMITED TIME)