Brain research has shown that early childhood trauma can lead to changes in the brain which could make a person more prone to addictions. These traumatic memories also become stored in energetic and cellular memory.
Fortunately, through “inter-spection work” and intentional strategies of positively using neuroplasticity, anyone can heal from trauma and addiction and repair their brain to a super-optimized state.
Melissa Feick, an intuitive, author, and spiritual teacher sheds light on traumas, “stealth traumas”, the addictive process, and how to transcend these using awareness (or what she calls inter-spection), empowerment, raising your vibration, trading the victim mindset for a creator mindset, and the new sciences of neuroplasticity and quantum physics.
About Melissa Feick
Melissa uses her intuition and experience to assist clients in healing and empowering their lives. She has a degree in psychology and has studied many Energy Psychology techniques.
Her natural intuitive talents are nurtured by all of her training, which allows wonderful growth and healing to happen every day.
Melissa has been sharing her broad range of knowledge and wisdom with others for over 15 years through teaching, coaching and mentoring.
The many years of empowering others to recognize their divinity within have fueled her life passion. She’s a well-recognized intuitive healer and teacher in the Maryland and DC area, as well as internationally.
Melissa utilizes her many certifications and trainings while working with others, and she has facilitated many workshops, healings, coaching and intuitive readings in many different centers in the US and over the internet.
Every component of guidance and wisdom that she has received through many different types of holistic healing trainings has allowed Melissa to be versed in where true healing comes from.
Melissa’s passion for Ascension and Enlightenment led her to create wonderful workshops that will assist anyone interested in expanding their intuitive gifts and reaching a higher consciousness.
Her desire is to help others who are seeking Truth and Enlightenment.
Certifications and Trainings
- BS Psychology
- Angel Therapy Practitioner® Certified Through Doreen Virtue
- The Reconnection®
- Theta Healing™ Practitioner, Instructor
- Theta Healing™ Intuitive Anatomy Practitioner, Instructor
- Reference Point Therapy™ Practitioner, Instructor
- Rapid Personal Transformation™ Practitioner, Instructor
- Chakra Healing and Balancing Certified Intuitive Counselor
- Reiki Master
- Intuitive Coaching
- Energy Healing Mystery School Graduate
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- How Melissa became interested in psychology, spiritual practices, brain research, and the many other healing modalities she now teaches and writes about
- Childhood trauma and how it changes the brain and becomes stuck in the energetic body and cellular memory of the individual
- Victim Energy and how every person has at least some of it
- The Creator Mindset and empowerment strategies for healing
- The eternal soul and our purpose here on earth
- Human struggles and the human condition and ways to prevail in the midst of challenges
- Addiction, the addictive process, and numbing behaviors to avoid feeling painful emotions, trauma, and more
- Changing your energy
- Raising your vibration to make profound changes in your life
- Creating a new identity to recover from addiction
- Inter-spection work, awareness, mindfulness, consciousness
- Meditation and the power of searching inside for answers rather than looking outside of you
- The Divine Love Meditation
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Divine Love Meditation (MP3 Download)
- A Radical Approach to the Akashic Records: Master Your Life and Raise Your Vibration
How to learn more and get in touch with Melissa Feick: