In this education-rich episode, Chris Scott and Matt Finch discuss the psychology and resources which are most helpful to know when you’re fully ready and prepared to quit drugs and/or alcohol.
You’ll learn extremely helpful strategies, tactics, beliefs, and principles to help you achieve your goal of quitting.
Here are some of the topics discussed in this episode:
- Figuring out whether or not you’re 100% ready to end an addiction
- Harnessing The Pain/Pleasure Principle for you instead of against you
- When the pain of using drugs or drinking is greater than the pain of quitting
- Empowering Neuro-Associations for Ending an Addiction
- Boosts of courage to quit
- Liberation from addiction
- Controlling your Mental Frames
- Having a silver-lining outlook on addiction and recovery
- Formulating a strategic and customized detox and recovery plan
- Taking baby steps before you walk, then jog, then run… sprint… and soar like an eagle
Right-click here and save as to download this episode on your computer.
Corey Jampetro says
How can I get this podcast on my cell phone? I’m ready to quit. I have bunch supplement you recommend and got kratom and nurontion and today my first day of herion.. I need help
HI Matt… a youtube friend here… very nice podcast… i wanna add specially to new users that…. sooner you quit easyer it will be….dont waste years… PEACE