Synopsis: Chris Scott and Matt Finch discuss many different supplements that can help during the journey through recovery. They specifically touch on ones that can help with detoxifying the liver, and touching on optimizing spirituality.
Here are the main topics discussed in this episode:
- Keeping track of enzyme levels especially after quitting alcohol
- Benefits of NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)
- Benefits of milk thistle
- Benefits of lemon juice
- Benefits of amino acids
- How dosage and duration depend on biochemical components
- Importance of micronutrients
- Being proactive about health instead of reactive
- How seemingly unrelated things have an impact on alcoholism
- Importance of also optimizing our spirituality and consciousness
Links to Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Disclaimer: This episode is for informational/educational use only and does not constitute medical advice. Please consult with your physician if you believe you may have a health condition.